Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2wk Well Baby Visit!

After leaving the hospital, Em dropped 4oz. This was normal and 4oz was less than expected too! She weighed 6lbs 15oz and at her 1 week check up she gained 2 oz! I was so thrilled, because I was worried she would have dropped more weight, as I was told to expect, and that the pedi would try to get us to supplement with formula since I was breast feeding only.
A week later we went back for our 2 week check up and Em gained 11 whole ounces!!!! The pedi's jaw dropped she said that was excellent. She said we should expect a 1/2 ounce to 1oz of gain a day, so that would mean Em should have gained about 7oz's at most within a week and she gained 11! I was sooo happy! My baby and I are a great team! Daddy says I'M the champ..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.