Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Neglectful Nelly, and Em needs to stop growing up.

This post will be about my neglect for the blog and my 8 month update on my current 8.5 month old.

Emerson at 8 months.
Not sure how much she weighs, I'll update that at the 9 month post. At 8 months you are...

..eating finger foods such as chicken, eggs, toast, banana, asparagus, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, basically any and all food we eat. We are completely off of purees. You are a puff fiend as well!
..You just started crawling FORWARD on our trip to Key West, and now you are into everything.
..You are still in size 3 diapers, 6-9 month clothes.
..You drink from a sippy cup and LOVE it.
..You stand holding on.
..You are obsessed with peek-a-boo, and you love to wave. {She opens and closes her fists to wave, she doesn't wave with the arm - so cute and girly}
..You are still sleeping through the night, a good 10-12 hours, and about two 2 hour naps a day. {I asked the pedi if this was normal...he looked at me like I had 8 heads}
..You have had your 2 bottom teeth since 6.5 months and they are fully in now. The 2 top teeth finally broke through a few days ago - Thank God!

I think that is all for now, I am very forgetful these days. Baby brain is NOT a joke!

I have also neglected my blog{s}. I am currently having a brand new blog for Grace Photography being designed that I have been working on. Blogger has been great to me, but they don't do my precious captures justice.

Business has been insane which is fantastic, but that means less time to blog. And, we just had our first family vacation to Key West as well, and it was incredible! I will be blogging about that interesting amazing experience in the next couple of days.

Ok so that's all for now, I'll leave you with a few pics from a play date with Lucas...




1 comment:

  1. She is adorable...would love to see how she waves! Lots of love to her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.