Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 months.

Yes, late again, I know I know!




We had fun playing dress up and I snapped a few pics. Settings were a bit off, didn't feel like editing them like crazy - whatevs...

At 9 months...

Weight: 19lbs (50th%)
Height: 27.5"(50th%)
head circum: 17"(I think...)(25th%)


{I did all the measuring myself, we won't be back to the doc until 12 months. Our last pedi appt. was at  7 months.}

You are...

*A crawling machine
*A climbing machine
*standing on everything and cruising
*clapping (It is a.dor.able)
*Doing "SO BIG" and throwing your arms up - then you clap for yourself
*signing 'milk' and 'more'
*waving
*starting to play with toys appropriately - putting the block into the hole in your walker/play station
you eat EVERYTHING - pasta, eggs, steak, chicken, meatballs, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, green beans, toast, apples, bananas, etc...

And since I didn't have a Father's Day post, here ya go...



Emerson LOVES music - especially when daddy plays for her. Maybe she will be musically inclined like him.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! What a little sweetie pie! I wanna kiss her cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those shoes! I think I need to get Kate a pair of sparkly slippers for the hospital!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.