Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daddy Love.

We had some fun practicing in our studio. Studio lighting is so new to me, and is a completely different beast in the photography world.  We are getting the hang of it though!

Although I am starting to love my studio, I really can't wait for the warm weather to get hear so I can enjoy the beautiful natural light and all it has to offer.

{I would like to thank my loyal subjects Brian and Emerson for playing along as well}


Brian is a kick ass guitar player and singer.  Not going to lie, it is SUPER hot.


Em loved when daddy played his guitar and sang for her when she was an inside baby (didn't even know it was a girl) and she can't get enough of it now as an outside babe!


Daddy's girl has been blessed with daddy's beautiful eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.