Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

New Life.

Yup, I'm growing one.

Just about halfway there at 20wks along right now, and we had our anatomy scan a few days ago! 

So unreal.

They did the 4D, and I couldn't believe it!!! I think this one looks like me, and I also think he is packin' a peen!  No we didn't find out the sex - so worth the wait.  If you can hold out on finding out the sex, it is well worth the wait, and you won't regret it!

I feel great too, I was a bit sick in the beginning, but not as bad as last time.  Last time was pure hell, now I'm really enjoying my pregnancy!  So, yea, I'm convinced it is my healthy baby boy that loves his mama and would never make me sick!  My darling little girl on the other hand, she was a beast since 8 wks gestation....

Here are some first shots of our new monkey bean!




3 comments:

  1. Incredible pictures! So happy for you that you're feeling physically better this time around than you were with "Beast"! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.