Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Decisions, decisions.

Brian and I have been in the market for a new car. Why? Well, we have a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and we have a Chevy Surburban. Basically we have a matchbox car and a house on wheels.

Mama needs something she can drive here and there with Em in, comfortably, and not have to take the massive house on wheels just to run to the grocery store, or take the tiny unsafe, impossible to get in and out of jeep.

So, here is our dilemma with the cars. We decided we want to trade in the jeep because we do use the suburban a lot more. That being said, do we get a smaller two row car/SUV or go for the 3 row crossover?

So here are the 2 cars in the running...

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2011 Chevrolet Traverse

I think we are leaning more towards the cherokee because it is smaller, better for me when I go here and there with Em on a regular basis. Better fit for a mom car. And it is super cute!

The traverse - ehhh - not so cute, and I feel like if we get the traverse, what is the point of keeping the suburban? Although the suburban is bigger, the traverse is once again a huge car I am going to be driving around. However, the traverse is slightly better on gas, has 3 rows, and is slightly lower in price.

Ok, my head is spinning. I need help from my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.