Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun in the studio...again.

On days I'm not working on someone else's masterpiece, I'm working on my own!

Today was another cold and rainy day, so Em and I decided to bring her princess canopy downstairs, put her in a cute dress and take some pics in the studio!

I really wanted to work on a different lighting technique, and I think I found one that fits the look I am going for.

Tell me what you think! {Try to look past the uber cuteness and look at the lighting and post processing - I know it may be difficult - hehehe}


2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about photography, but I am very upset that I live so far away from you, because I would love for you to take Max's pictures!

    Oh and Emerson is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take pics of your little munchkin!!! He is soooo squeezable!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.