Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Well, I'm thankful for the beautiful gift God has blessed our family with, and that is my little lady Emerson. She is happy, healthy and gorgeous.

I'm also very thankful for my wonderful husband. He is most certainly a one in a million, and I know it sounds cliche, but I truly do not know where I'd be without him.

I am also thankful for my wonderful friends and family. I really was blessed in that department. My mother and father are divorced {some may say that isn't something to be thankful for- but in my case it is} and thank goodness! For one, my mom and dad are really a terrible match. I also love the man my mom remarried, he is like a 2nd father to me. I have a half brother from them and I have a little half sister from my dad and his wife. My stepmom's family is amazing and my pop's {pop is what I call my stepdad} family rocks too! So, I have 4 wonderful families, and 2 sets of great parents. What more could ya want? For that, I am truly thankful. Every one is happy and healthy, and that in and of itself is something to be thankful for.

I am also thankful for our armed forces that fight each and everyday just so we can safely sit in our homes on this very day, with those above mentioned very special families, to eat and enjoy good food, and laugh and have a good time with our families. {let us also give thanks for homemade Italian vino of course!} Thank You!

Tell me what you are thankful for!

Have a great T-Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.