Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

We have had such a late start to Christmas this year, but nonetheless, this has by far been my favorite Holiday season thus far! 

Why?

We have been given the gift that truly keeps on giving.

This month last year we found out we were going to be blessed with a precious little one, and now she is here!
That's the only gift I need under the tree.
 Even Em has the Christmas spirit.  Well, we got her into the Christmas spirit. 

Poor kid, had no choice in the matter.

My little present came with a pretty bow too.
Ok, they may be gold and not red but, there is no place like home!

We went to Brian's fire department for the kid's Christmas party a few weeks ago, and Em sat on Santa's lap for the first time!
She was a little nervous so we did a family pic with Santa!

I'm sure you all know what door this little beauty hangs from....

On the hallway closet door  - where else??? {hehehe}

I literally just sent out my Christmas cards a week before Christmas.  So once everyone receives theirs, I'll post it!  I am very proud of it too.

Hope you all are getting into the Christmas spirit!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I could die with those gold shoes! Love them!

    And, I totally agree about this being the best Christmas season yet! We are so blessed with our sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.