Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weekend Photo Shoots.

We had a VERY busy weekend.  I have been editing photos like crazy since Sunday so I haven't had a chance to post anything new!  I am planning on doing a little recap of our week since it was super exciting, (Em sat on Santa's lap for the 1st time) but for now I'm going to post some pics of a family I did Christmas pictures for!

This is the "C" family.  They have 2 incredibly beautiful children, Antonio and Gina, and I had such a fun time taking pictures of them!  Super rewarding to capture raw emotion in one snapshot.

We call this one "Snow Bunnies" - Mother and Daughter



Brother and sis, enjoying some sweet time together in their wagon - purely presh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.