Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

ETSY Rage!

Ok, so the first month after Em was born I went on an Etsy shopping spree! Literally almost blew our mortgage payment for the month of September! (Yet, another up side to not finding out the sex of the baby beforehand!)

Brian said I need an intervention. I bought tutu's that she wore for 3 minutes for a photo-op, headbands, her little Christmas cacoon i'll use one time for her Christmas pics, and her pumpkin tutu Halloween costume, that she will only ever wear one time!

However, I did buy two things that proved to be great investments, and by far totally worth almost spending our entire mortgage payment on!*Emerson's handmade baby book

*My name stamped necklace with her birthstone (peridot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.