Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spaztastic!

Yes, that is how I feel right about now. I thought that the spastic moments would vanish after I gave birth, but I was sadly mistaken! My poor child is teething ALREADY, and in the midst of fixing myself a coffee, I had to run to my little crying teether, and forgot to tightly secure the top on my mug.
After about 5 attempts at re-heating my coffee, I finally have it in my hands ready to savor the warm deliciousness, and of course I grab it from the top and down goes the coffee all over the floor and pack 'n play! My beautiful pumpkin spice latte that I worked so hard just to taste has become a casualty to my hard wood floor. Humph....it's amazing the things you take for granted when you have a baby, but that precious little face made that spill a non-issue after about 3 seconds!

Spaztastic = word of the day? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.