Pages

Image Map
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We have a thumb sucker!

Yes, my daughter is officially a thumb sucker..ugghhh!
She isn't a huge paci user, only when she is super tired and needed to calm down and fall asleep will she use it. So now, she will spit the paci out and go to town on her thumb. She went from sucking on her fist, to the inevitable thumb! I guess it's in the blood because both mommy and daddy were big time thumb suckers! I am determined to get her to take the paci and not her thumb. I will literally take her thumb out of her mouth and replace it with the paci - only to find 10 second later, paci out and thumb in!

Help me out! Duct tape perhaps? (totally kidding) but really...what to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.